The bone out edition Game Pack is a super compact set of game bags designed for packing out an entire boned-out bull elk or similair size animal. Also designed for meat-on-bone for deer, sheep or any other similar size game. Weighing a measly .75lbs and made of a lightweight ripstop nylon Taslan blend material that is extremely breathable to let air circulation, but also strong enough to provide protection from the elements and reduces bacteria growth caused by flies.
Other features include Blazer Orange Bags with reflective HUTO logo, closed-knit seams, webbing loops to hang your bags on those solo hunts.
***ALL PRICING IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS***
Measly .75lbs per set
- Design for boned-out Elk, Caribou, or bone-in Sheep, Rams, Deer, or bear.
- Breathable to allow circulation while protecting from flies.
- Re-usable. Simply wash in Eco Friendly Detergent.
- Cord to close bag and sewn in webbing allows easy hanging for meat to cool.
- Bright orange bags and reflective Logo to assist finding for those late night pack outs
- Stuff sack can hold other tools such as knives, gloves, etc.
- Approximately 120 pound rated hanging strength.
- Weight-.75lbs per set
- Overall dimensions 7”x5”x2”
- Nylon Taslan Ripstop Blend Material
- Breathability rating 9.5/10
- Strength rating 8.7/10
- 6 quantity -17" x 29" spare meat parts bags
- 1 lightweight stuff sack
- 10 feet Reflective paracord
Note: Game meat should not be hung in game bags in temperatures above 4 degrees for any extended period of time. This may cause bacteria and meat spoilage