The Long Range Featherlight Game Pack is a super compact set of game bags designed for packing out bone in Bull Elk or other similar game sized animal and all other smaller game. Weighing a measly 18.72 ounces or 1.17lbs and made of a lightweight ripstop nylon Taslan blend material that is extremely breathable to let air circulation but also provides protection from the elements and reduces bacteria growth caused by flies.
Other features include Blazer orange Bags with reflective HUTO logo, closed-knit seams, webbing loops to hang your bags on those solo hunts.
***ALL PRICING IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS***
Measly 18.72 ounces or 1.17lbs per set
- Design for Elk, Caribou, Sheep, Rams, Deer, Bear, Deer and even boned out Moose.
- Breathable to allow circulation while protecting from flies.
- Re-usable. Simply wash in Eco Friendly Detergent.
- Cord to close bag and sewn in webbing allows easy hanging for meat to cool.
- Bright orange bags and reflective Logo to assist finding for those late night pack outs
- Stuff sack can hold other tools such as knives, gloves, etc.
- Approximately 120 pound rated hanging strength.
- Weight-18.72 ounces or 1.17lbs per set
- Overall dimensions 7”x5”x2”
- Nylon Taslan Ripstop Blend Material
- Breathability rating 9.5/10
- Strength rating 8.7/10
- 4 quantity -24" x 40" quarter game bags
- 2 quantity -17" x 29" spare meat parts bags
- 1 lightweight stuff sack
- 10 feet Reflective paracord
Note: Game meat should not be hung in game bags in temperatures above 4 degrees for any extended period of time. This may cause bacteria and meat spoilage