The Tagged out Edition game bags are the ultimate sets of game bags for the serious backcountry hunter looking to shed every ounce possible. These Nylon Taslan Ripstop material bags are highly breathable allowing meat to cool while keeping bugs off you meat. Simply wash in eco friendly detergent and reuse. These will handle any boned out game you can take down. As well will handle meat on bone for for medium sized animals.
HUTO Lifestyle game bags are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
***ALL PRICING IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS***
Measly 14.96 ounces or .935lbs per set
- Design for Elk, Caribou, Sheep, Rams, Deer, Bear, Deer and even boned out Moose.
- Breathable to allow circulation while protecting from flies.
- Re-usable. Simply wash in Eco Friendly Detergent.
- Cord to close bag and sewn in webbing allows easy hanging for meat to cool.
- Bright orange bags and reflective Logo to assist finding for those late night pack outs
- Stuff sack can hold other tools such as knives, gloves, etc.
- Approximately 120 pound rated hanging strength.
** SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK** IF YOU DON’T LIKE YOU CAN RETURN WITH FULL REFUND**
- Weight- 14.96ounces or .935lbs per set
- Overall dimensions 5”x7”x2”
- Nylon Taslan Ripstop Blend Material
- Breathability rating 9.5/10
- Strength rating 8.7/10
- 5 quantity -21" x 36" game bags
- 1 lightweight stuff sack
- 10 feet Reflective paracord
Note: Game meat should not be hung in game bags in temperatures above 4 degrees for any extended period of time. This may cause bacteria and meat spoilage.