The Big Game Featherlight Game Pack is a compact set of game bags designed for packing out bone in Bull Moose or other similar game sized animal. Weighing a measly 2.7lbs and made of a lightweight ripstop nylon Taslan blend material that is extremely breathable to let air circulation but also provides protection from the elements and reduces bacteria growth caused by flies.
Other features include Blazer orange Bags with reflective HUTO logo, closed-knit seams, webbing loops to hang your bags on those solo hunts.
***ALL PRICING IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS***
Measly 2.7lbs per set
- Design for Bone in Bull Moose.
- Breathable to allow circulation while protecting from flies.
- Cord to close bag and sewn in webbing allows easy hanging for meat to cool.
- Bright orange bags and reflective Logo to assist finding for those late night pack outs
- Stuff sack can hold other tools such as knives, gloves, etc.
- Approximately 130 pound rated hanging strength.
- Weight- 2.7lbs per set
- Overall dimensions 10x7x2”
- Nylon Taslan Ripstop Blend Material
- Breathability rating 9.5/10
- Strength rating 9.0/10
- 4 quantity -27" x 60" quarter game bags
- 4 quantity -17" x 29" scrap parts bags
- 2 quantity - 24'' x 40'' - Rib bags
- 1 quantity - 27' x 60' - Hide bag
- 1 lightweight stuff sack
- 20 feet Reflective paracord
Rinse in cold water, Soak for 20 minutes in Luke warm soapy water, Rinse once more and then hang dry. DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER!