Mix and match game bag sizes to build your own customized kill kit set. Bags range from 17'' x 29'' to 27'' x 60'' for those big game animal quarters.
Bags are made of a lightweight ripstop nylon blend material that is extremely breathable to let air circulation but also provides protection from the elements and reduces bacteria growth caused by flies.
Other features include closed-knit seams for added strength, reflective webbing loops and reflective Paracord for ease of locating at night.
***ALL PRICING IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS***
- Design for Elk and moose quarters, Caribou, Sheep, Rams, Deer, Bear, Deer and any and all other game animals in North America.
- Breathable to allow circulation while protecting from flies.
- 100% Re-usable.
- Cord to close bag and sewn in webbing loops allows easy hanging for meat to cool.
- Bright orange color and reflective orange webbing to assist finding on those late night pack outs
- Stuff sack available and can hold other tools such as knives, gloves, etc.
- Approximately 120 pound rated hanging strength.
- Nylon Taslan Ripstop Blend Material
- Breathability rating 9.5/10
- Strength rating 8.7/10
Game bag Sizes:
- 17'' x 29'' sized bag
- 21'' x 36'' sized bags
- 24'' x 40'' sized bags
- 27'' x 60'' sized bags
- 7'' x 11'' sized zipper stuff sack
Note: Game meat should not be hung in temperatures above 4 degrees for any extended period of time. This may cause bacteria and meat spoilage
Rinse in cold water, Soak for 20 minutes in Luke warm soapy water, Rinse once more and then hang dry.